gravatar

Another spacebar in my life..


I don't know who to trust, no suprise
(Everyone feels so far away from me)
Heavy thoughts sift through dust
And the lies
(Trying not to break,
But I'm so tired of this deceit
Everytime I try to make myself
Get back up on my feet
All I ever think about is this
All the tiring and time between
And how trying to put my trust in you
Just takes so much out of me)

I'll take everything from the inside
And throw it all away
'Cause I swear, for the last time
I won't trust myself with you


Tension is building inside, steadily
(Everyone feels so far away from me)
Heavy thoughts forcing their way, out of me
(Trying not to break
But I'm so tired of this deceit
Everytime I try to make myself
Get back up on my feet
All I ever think about is this
All the tiring and time between
And how, trying to put my trust in you
Just takes so much out of me)

Take everything from the inside
And throw it all away
'Cause I swear, for the last time
I won't trust myself with you

I won't waste myself on you!
You!
Waste myself on you!
You! 

        Dah lama aku tak kongsi lirik..lama sangat..bagi aku..kadang-kadang lirik amat-amat suit ngn keadaan aku..ntah..instinct aku..dengar je lagu yang ade kaitan..tetiba nak mengulang banyak-banyak kali...

        Die hard fan LP/ Linkin Park sure tahu lagu ni..From The Inside..erm..yela sangat...memang kena la..dari hati aku sendiri..I don't know who to trust, no suprise,(Everyone feels so far away from me),Heavy thoughts sift through dust and the lies..sekarang ni memang aku..ntah susah nak percaya dengan sesiapa..aku kenal orang sekeliling aku just from face je..ntah dari dalam camne..kan..aku takut dah nak percayakan sesapa..baik lelaki atau perempuan [lagi la]..yang boleh aku leh trima..Lah, Aman, Pani dan Faiz..itu je kut..yang aku ase kawan yang leh aku betul label as best friend..

        Oleh sebab tak ramai yang boleh aku anggap sebagai kawan..yes..who know me sure cakap..I'm friendly..sometime..deep in my heart..it's just acting..sebab..I wont trust anyone easily..aku dah rabak dalam persahabatan..aku dah rabak dalam berhubungan...people may try to understand me..but sory..it won't easy for me to let it be..

         Tension is building inside, steadily,(Everyone feels so far away from me),Heavy thoughts forcing their way, out of me,Trying not to break,But I'm so tired of this deceit,Everytime I try to make myself...Yep..tepat sekali ayat ni..aku tension..sngat-sangat each time fikir benda ni..and it steadily..slowly..susah nak aku percaya kat sapa-sapa sampai kadang-kadang aku macam..perlu ka aku cakap ngn dia ni..perlu ka aku bagitahu menda ni..and it's really burden me so much..tapi cuba jugak untuk positive thinking..kadang-kadang tu..aku dah penat..dan serious..even now..I felt so tired to truth anybody...tired of acting..tired of everything about friend..tired of being hurting by girls..stupid am I?..tired to act to be myself..


P/S: I'm not good in build friendship..but I would be your really2 best friend if you really well know about me..you can ask those I state up there..and yes I know..I kinda choosy..sorry for that..

Apa korang rasa..cuba tinggal pendapat sikit..paling kurang dua tiga baris pun cukup..jangan tinggal nombor telefon pulak..karang pakwe-pakwe anonymous ambil mengorat gua tak taw.

P.S: Komen yang ada link/url, gua delete direct, sorry, gua tak mahu blog gua dilabel google, blog spam.











Create an Ad

Sponsored

Disclaimer

Any attempt to copy my blog/ post(s)/ idea(s)/ identity(ies) and you shall ask me first. If not, you gonna be a dead meat.
*Note:If you think YOU stalking me, then you're stupid.

copyright © DaLovaC Tales 2010.

Any exchange link. Please fill the form here or here.

Feel free to email me : (Nanti gua rajin gua buat email.)

Extravaganza

Share on Facebook

Features Notes

Wishlist

Can delivery a good story
Publish My Own Novel
Married
My Own homeyyy

Links

Links

My Dearest Friends

My Blogroll

Ads

My Ping in TotalPing.com
More ads