gravatar

Its really...depress to me...

Mode: Lucky - Ashily

Nan oneul bam dasi uneungeoya...naega yaegihal salam-i meog-eodo dwaeyo......

Nothing can I explain in this post...I'm really frustrated...why all those thing happen to me...Am I being curse...or...Am I not lucky enough... or Am I stupid enough...what the most exact for me?...I can't stand with it anymore...enough for what i've gone through...please...God...can You give me 1moment that can truly feel how to be happy life...?..Lately....everything for me...not so perfect..God..I can't stand with this anymore.....please...give me 1 chance for me..to be truly be happy with my own life...once...just once...

Is there still got any chance for me...i'm weak...I can't with these anymore...every single minutes..bring sadness to me..please...give me once...just once..to be happy...to feel the feeling of satisfied with my life....to let me stop thinking and keep thinking the same thing...the same question...what's my fault until I've need to go through those rough situation...one after another..no single chance for me..to smile..like others...whats my fault....yes...its true..I'm happy seeing others can fulfill their dreams...but its really hurt...I'm broken inside...just try to cover it with smile...pretend..I'm ok...just don't want to spoil others moment...

My eyes...already swollen...because...everyday..my tears can't stop flooding my eyes...my heart...more worse...

Apa korang rasa..cuba tinggal pendapat sikit..paling kurang dua tiga baris pun cukup..jangan tinggal nombor telefon pulak..karang pakwe-pakwe anonymous ambil mengorat gua tak taw.

P.S: Komen yang ada link/url, gua delete direct, sorry, gua tak mahu blog gua dilabel google, blog spam.











Create an Ad

Sponsored

Disclaimer

Any attempt to copy my blog/ post(s)/ idea(s)/ identity(ies) and you shall ask me first. If not, you gonna be a dead meat.
*Note:If you think YOU stalking me, then you're stupid.

copyright © DaLovaC Tales 2010.

Any exchange link. Please fill the form here or here.

Feel free to email me : (Nanti gua rajin gua buat email.)

Extravaganza

Share on Facebook

Features Notes

Wishlist

Can delivery a good story
Publish My Own Novel
Married
My Own homeyyy

Links

Links

My Dearest Friends

My Blogroll

Ads

My Ping in TotalPing.com
More ads