gravatar

Should Or Should Not... To Be or Not To Be....

Today....like usual...nothing different...

same like last week...nothing unusual...n again...nothing special...for today...I guess so....

again...I'm thinking exactly the same thing each week...why must we have some sort of friend..I mean...special friend....GF or BF....

Why?erm....each heart got their own reason...

for me...is that any strong reason to accept it after all thing that they had done to me...They here means...girls....

waiting...so2 long I'm waiting for them...but suddenly..says I'm sorry...I'm not belongs to you..lol...

If that your fucking reason...then don't accept...it easier to forget those damn stupid thing about you rather than after you say you accept me..

my feeling is not like what u're thinking off..my feeling is priceless...but your love fucking cheap...

today with that guy...tomorrow another guy...next week another guy...LOL!

like pasar malam...push there...push here...see that guy handsome...fall in love...see that guy rich....found new love...never stick to someone...show ur true love...never...what I see...fake...fake..and fake...lastly fuck...

Dont think you're so clever...One day...I believe...what goes around comes around..and wait till your turn...you will feel how damn pain and hurt to be victim...

I curse you! You know whose I mean...

bydaway...thanx because give me chance to curse you..hahaha

niggah WHOA....frankly speaking, that's harsh cursing, man.

But then, it's good in a way dat you actually like letting everything...should feel better after this..haha
Administrator haha...of course..actually...I just want that person feel what I felt..It's better stop begging for love if it's not real feeling..yup...everyday...I try my best to gain my strength back..I'm not damn weak like what had she thought..Go to hell la that kind of girl...never see what's true love are all about...

Apa korang rasa..cuba tinggal pendapat sikit..paling kurang dua tiga baris pun cukup..jangan tinggal nombor telefon pulak..karang pakwe-pakwe anonymous ambil mengorat gua tak taw.

P.S: Komen yang ada link/url, gua delete direct, sorry, gua tak mahu blog gua dilabel google, blog spam.











Create an Ad

Sponsored

Disclaimer

Any attempt to copy my blog/ post(s)/ idea(s)/ identity(ies) and you shall ask me first. If not, you gonna be a dead meat.
*Note:If you think YOU stalking me, then you're stupid.

copyright © DaLovaC Tales 2010.

Any exchange link. Please fill the form here or here.

Feel free to email me : (Nanti gua rajin gua buat email.)

Extravaganza

Share on Facebook

Features Notes

Wishlist

Can delivery a good story
Publish My Own Novel
Married
My Own homeyyy

Links

Links

My Dearest Friends

My Blogroll

Ads

My Ping in TotalPing.com
More ads