gravatar

Friends?


To all friends out there...even you're not my friend..but for me...you all my friend...

Till now..I'm still searching for someone to be my best of best friend..

Friend that will be there if I'm got problem..I'm sad...I'm not well..and the most important part..

Dont be backstabber...because I trust you!

IF when I say..I cant accept what you did or done to me? What would you feel my friend? I'm too cruel?

But did you think of it twice when you did it to me?to a person that you so-called friend?

Yah...I'm pretty sure that you might miscalculated in your action..but again..Let bygone be bygone..yeah..Im not sooooo damn cruel like what you did to me...so..If you did it..just tell me..I will forgive you...need time..yeah....forgiveness,yeah,we demand for our victim to forgive us after we did something that really bad to him...but...

Think it again...

I'm just nobody for you so that you do so to me..

So..I'm nobody to angry or even grudge to you..

If you at my place..You will feel how bloody shit hurt to be betray by your own friend...

I'm reallllllllllllllllllllllllly sure you that you will think twice if your "friend" ask to be so-called best friend back..

Yeah...still can be friend...but..I guess,its better only friend..and the term "best" already expired for you...

So...if you deserve to be my best friend..then prove it!..

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PART...

DONT EVER BE BACKSTABBER..


okeh...guys...till now..that all...

::Friend always friend::

Deserve what you should deserve...
Feel what you make other deserve..
so that you can understand what they fell...

Apa korang rasa..cuba tinggal pendapat sikit..paling kurang dua tiga baris pun cukup..jangan tinggal nombor telefon pulak..karang pakwe-pakwe anonymous ambil mengorat gua tak taw.

P.S: Komen yang ada link/url, gua delete direct, sorry, gua tak mahu blog gua dilabel google, blog spam.











Create an Ad

Sponsored

Disclaimer

Any attempt to copy my blog/ post(s)/ idea(s)/ identity(ies) and you shall ask me first. If not, you gonna be a dead meat.
*Note:If you think YOU stalking me, then you're stupid.

copyright © DaLovaC Tales 2010.

Any exchange link. Please fill the form here or here.

Feel free to email me : (Nanti gua rajin gua buat email.)

Extravaganza

Share on Facebook

Features Notes

Wishlist

Can delivery a good story
Publish My Own Novel
Married
My Own homeyyy

Links

Links

My Dearest Friends

My Blogroll

Ads

My Ping in TotalPing.com
More ads