gravatar

My Dear..

All my faults..

I'm too stupid to understanding you..

Now what can i do,my life now full of regretful..

If give me a chance.I will reverse the time..

To make correction on what i've done..

Dear...I'm So2 Sorry...

and I really3 mean it...

I Love You so much...

You really2 meaningful to me..

I really hope i can be forever and ever...

It's no perfect words that can I describe how beautiful you are to me..

I would never repeat my stupidity again...

I'm promise it to myself..

Youre the most cutest girl that i had ever meet..

Guide me..correct my step...

Your kindness,loveliness are the things that I really demanding from you..

My life full with regretful because I blinded by the smoke.

That slowly killed my real self.

I'm so sorry..I really2 sorry..

I miss You..I miss our time..I miss the day we spent together..

I miss every second we understanding each other...

I love you..I love the way you are..

I love your uniqueness...Your really special to me...so much special than I'm feel before..

Dear...Please forgive me...Every second I cried when I think all i've done to you..

Your really special to me...really2 special..

Your single words are really meaningful to me..

Only my stupidity make me blind..

I LOVE YOU DEAR...I LOVE YOU...........

Apa korang rasa..cuba tinggal pendapat sikit..paling kurang dua tiga baris pun cukup..jangan tinggal nombor telefon pulak..karang pakwe-pakwe anonymous ambil mengorat gua tak taw.

P.S: Komen yang ada link/url, gua delete direct, sorry, gua tak mahu blog gua dilabel google, blog spam.











Create an Ad

Sponsored

Disclaimer

Any attempt to copy my blog/ post(s)/ idea(s)/ identity(ies) and you shall ask me first. If not, you gonna be a dead meat.
*Note:If you think YOU stalking me, then you're stupid.

copyright © DaLovaC Tales 2010.

Any exchange link. Please fill the form here or here.

Feel free to email me : (Nanti gua rajin gua buat email.)

Extravaganza

Share on Facebook

Features Notes

Wishlist

Can delivery a good story
Publish My Own Novel
Married
My Own homeyyy

Links

Links

My Dearest Friends

My Blogroll

Ads

My Ping in TotalPing.com
More ads